Free Pony Club Workshops
The Workshops aim to provide education and training opportunities to enable our volunteers to feel supported and fully equipped to participate as a volunteer in their Pony Club.
These workshops are ideal for existing volunteers looking for Pony Club Management specific training, and they also provide a perfect opportunity for new or potential Pony Club volunteers who may be interested in volunteering in the future.
TOPICS WHICH MAY BE COVERED
- Dispute resolution
- Complaint Handling
- Managing Meetings
- Grant writing
- Regional schools
- Club Management role descriptions – secretary, president and treasurer, club senior instructor and zone chief instructor, member protection information officer, safety officer
- Risk Management for your Club
- The State Office (affiliations, transfers, orders, championship entries, etc.)
- Insurance and incorporation
- Instructors schools
- NCAS Pony Club program
- Responsibilities of coaches
- State Camp
- State & National Championships
- Proficiency Certificates
To book a FREE Pony Club Workshop in your zone for next year, fill out the booking form on the link below and submit as soon as possible in order to secure your booking. These can also be hosted via Zoom.