Application to Host a Pony Club NSW
Requirements for Administration Workshops are as follows:-
Things to be considered before organizing a venue.
· To have the venue is suitable for the workshop that can provide catering for those attending.
· Number of people interested in attending the course the minimum number is 10, participants can be from your zone or nearby zones.
Host Zones will need to:
- Liaise with the PCA NSW Executive Officer.
- Provide a conference room/classroom/clubhouse with tables and chairs.
- Air conditioning (preferred but not essential)
- Provide a Data projector if one not available please inform the office
- Catering available for morning tea and lunch.
Topics which may be covered:
- Dispute resolution,
- Complaint Handling,
- Managing Meetings,
- Grant writing,
- Regional schools,
- Role of the secretary, president and treasurer, succession planning and the constitution
- The State Office (affiliations, transfers, orders, championship entries, etc.),
- Insurance and incorporation,
- Instructors schools,
- NCAS Pony Club program,
- Duties of the Club Senior Instructor and the Zone Chief Instructor, and succession planning,
- Responsibilities of coaches/instructors,
- State Camp,
- National Championships,
- State Championships,
- Proficiency certificates,
Please complete the attached application form indicating the proposed dates, the topics that you would like covered and forward this form with a refundable deposit to secure your Pony Club Workshop.