2023 Keith Lowe Award Nomination
Recognising Associates for practical assistance and outstanding service to Pony Club
Nominations open Friday 9th June 2023
Nominations Close at Midnight Monday 30th October 2023
The Keith Lowe Associate Award may be made to an Associate member of a Pony Club affiliated with the Association who has give practical assistance and outstanding service to his/ her Club during their Associate years. Riding and competition ability are not major considerations.
Named after a former president, the Keith Lowe Associate Award was inaugurated in recognition of the contribution of Associates to the Pony Club movement.
One associate from each zone receives:
• Personalised Keith Lowe certificate.
• Keith Lowe Badge.
• Acknowledgement on the website Honour Roll.
• Sponsor product donations TBA.
To be eligible for consideration the Associate must meet the following criteria:
• Must be at least 19 years and under 25 years of age.
• Given practical assistance and outstanding service to his/her Cub during their Associate years.
• Be an active member of their Club at the time of nomination.
• Have been a regular member of his/her Club for at least 3 years.
• Be recommended by the Club committee to the Zone Chief Instructor and the Zone Committee for approval.
• Nomination must be submitted on the offical online form.
• Nomination must be approved prior to submission to state, and you must click the declaration that you have gained this approval.
•Support from previous club is required if the nominee’s membership changed within the last 3 years.
Nominations are presented to sub-committee of the Chief Instructors Committee for recommendation to Council. Maximum number of awards presented per year is 28.
HOW TO NOMINATE
The Club Committee should recommend an Associate to the Zone Chief Instructor and the Zone committee for approval. A nomination for must be filled out on the link on our website. (no paper forms will be accepted).
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
In the event that the nominees does not wish his/her information to be listed publicly please indicate this to us in the declaration section.
For further information please refer to the Pony Club NSW handbook; section 3 page 11, part 22. Keith Lowe Associate Award or consult your Zone Chief Instructor.