2023 Club of the Year Nomination
Recognising the Club of the Year
Nominations open Friday 9th June 2023
Nominations Close Midnight Monday 30th October 2023
ABOUT THE AWARD
The Club of the Year Award recognises and rewards a Pony Club NSW affiliated club that during the past 12 months fostered participation and enjoyment at all levels of the sport, showed innovation in administration, skills development, and personal growth for members and provided opportunities for a diverse range of participants as well as a broad community appeal.
To be eligible for consideration clubs must meet the following criteria: –
- Currently affiliated with Pony Club NSW
- Nomination must be submitted on the official form
The following criteria will be taken into account for judging;
- Standards of excellence through a high standard of good club management, organisation, governance, membership benefits, and/or community engagement
- A commitment to promoting the physical, mental and social development of young people as well as encouraging in them an awareness of sportsmanship and citizenship, assisting them to gain knowledge and become proficient in their chosen sport
- Evidence of successful partnerships within the community, community involvement, school, club links
- Has used innovative ideas to develop and enhance its program and/or facilities
An initial eligibility assessment will be undertaken to determine that the nominee has met the criteria and that the Nomination Form has been completed correctly and in full. Next, an assessment panel with representatives from the State Office and Executive Committee will assess all eligible nominations. Nominations will be assessed on merit and scored against the following criteria: –
- Nominee demonstrates the attributes of an outstanding club
One club in NSW is selected. In the event that a suitable nominee is not presented, all unsuccessful nominees will be reassessed and a nominee selected.
HOW TO NOMINATE
A member may nominate their club or have their club nominated by a current financial member. A completed Nomination Form below must be filled out.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
In the event that the nominee does not wish his/her information to be listed publicly please indicate this in the declaration section.