Coach must hold an Equestrian Australia Level One Accreditation or higher.
- • Have had a lot of experience coaching groups of riders (especially young riders).
- • To be over 18 years of age.
- • To be agreeable to work within PCA NSW guidelines, rules, code of conduct and regulations.
- • To hold a current first aid certificate.
- • To hold a current Working With Children Check registration number.
If the applicant meets the above criteria they can then apply and will liaise with the State Coaching Manager. (SCM) firstname.lastname@example.org
Once your application has been received you will be contacted by the State Coaching Manager. Two PCA Officials will be engaged by the SCM to arrange for you to be viewed instructing. This is not an assessment.
When the viewing has been completed your application will be presented to the Zone Chief Instructor’s Committee at the next State meeting to be ratified. State meetings are held March, July and November each year. If there are no objections, you will be placed on the Paid Instructors Panel List for a 12 month probationary period during which feedback and reports will be provided by clubs/zones who are utilising your coaching services. A review will be undertaken at the end of this period after considering the feedback and you may be then offered full membership of the Paid Instructors Panel.
Documents to accompany application form:-
- • NSW Working with Children Check – Employee Registration number and expiry date, please see the Commission for Children and Young People. Website http://www.kids.nsw.gov.au/Working-with-children/New-Working-With-Children-Check/apply/-apply
- • Resume
- • A copy of your current EA Level One or higher certificate.
- • A copy of your First Aid Certificate.
If you are successful you will:-
- • Need to State your current coaching fees.
- • You will need to complete Tax File Declaration.
- • Pay the Paid Instructors fee of $150 for three years.