2023 Pony Club Nationals Application
Main Event: Perth, Western Australia, Monday 2nd October to Thursday 5th October 2023
State Hub: In Conjunction with Victoria Date and Venue TBC will allow for bump into Interschool
Nationals for those competiting there.
DISCIPLINES: Dressage, Showjumping, Eventing, Tetrathlon, Mounted Games, Quiz & Showman.
Note: The National Mounted Games Squads will be selected from the 2023 NSW Mounted Games Squad.
Application forms must be submitted by close of business on Monday 19th June 2023.
Absolutely no late applications will be considered.
Please complete the required information for each discipline that you wish to apply for.
- The applicant must comply with the required attendance in the preceding 12 months.
- Club and ZCI verification will be sought to confirm the suitability of the combination to be a NSW team representative.
- The applicant must be prepared to abide by all PCA & Pony Club NSW rules and the direction of the team manager and host state.
- Separate forms to be completed for each discipline that the rider’s is nominating for and copies of grading cards to be enclosed.
- Before applying for a position on the team you must understand it will be a requirement to purchase the compulsory items of the uniform, these consist of Saddle Cloth, Browband, Shirt, Jumper, Tie, vest & Cap with amounts add to approx $400
- Entry, Travel, Stabling & Camping Costs must be paid by the competitor.
Download Performance and Permission Record. Fill out and attach below