NSW Pony Club Instructors Accreditation first level is the Bronze Instructors Certificate.
The Bronze Certificate Instructors Course is a combination of worksheets, information and online courses, designed to help instructors train to teach and prepare to be assessed as Pony Club Instructors.
The Bronze Certificate is $40.
When you register for this course you will receive:
- A downloadable PDF ebook version of the Bronze Certificate Instructor Workbook
- A hard copy of the Bronze Certificate Instructor Workbook in the post
- Access to the Horse Management Certificate Online Course
- Access to the Gear Checker Online Course
- A printable copy of your official Bronze Instructor Certificate
Attending a 2 day instructor’s school is a required pre-requisite for commencing the Horse Management and Gear Check Online Courses.
You can attend the Instructor’s School online via Zoom over 2 evenings (2 Hours each evening) of theory 1 day practical & 1 day assessment OR attend a 2 day in-person practical and 1 day assessment.
Once you have completed all the steps, you will receive your Bronze Certificate via email.